These fig and orange bliss balls make the perfect afternoon snack. They are super simple to make, with only 5 ingredients, and are packed full of flavour. If you are looking for a snack that can be stored in the fridge all week or frozen for ease, look no further. Pop two of these in your lunch box and give yourself something to look forward to at work!
Fig and Orange Bliss Balls
These 5 ingredient fig and orange bliss balls are vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free. Pair it with a hot cuppa tea for the perfect afternoon snack!Print Pin Rate
- 250 grams dried figs
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup almonds, skin on
- 1 small orange, zest and juice
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut to decorate
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend on high until combined.
- Roll into balls (makes roughly 20).
- Place the optional ¼ cup of desiccated coconut into a bowl. Roll the bliss balls into coconut to decorate. Refrigerate and enjoy!
Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.2g | Protein: 2.5g | Fat: 6.2g | Fiber: 1.4g | Sugar: 7.3g
Leave a Reply